Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Music, intro videos, and cutscenes...Auto-translated
I downloaded the gold version of Heroes with The Succession Wars and The Price of Loyalty (31,111,672 bytes). But there are some problems. Specifically, there are no soundtracks, the cutscenes in the campaigns don't play (black screen), and when I try to play missions from The Succession Wars campaign, the game just crashes. There is also a version of just the second game (27,256,322 bytes), but after installing it, it doesn't even launch.
Any ideas on how to make these games fully functional?
Maybe you just downloaded it from the wrong place? If you download from various unverified sources, this is possible... Of course, it's not impossible that the problem lies with your computer. Try downloading Heroes from our website; if this happens again, look for the problem in your computer.
Well, I'll download it from your trusted source. :)
I have a question: could you post a link to where I can find the game distribution with both "The Succession Wars" and "The Price of Loyalty" in one package? I don't have unlimited bandwidth, and I don't want to download two more versions (I found two links on your website).
I have two versions of Heroes 2. One is "The Price of Loyalty" with some cut content, and the other is the regular version with all the cutscenes. The problem is that they work independently, and to launch one, I have to replace a registry key. However, I don't have a version with the full music, even though I used to have one a long time ago.