Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Decided to play a Veteran difficulty game as Haven. Everything was going well until Ora showed up with 200 Titans. Where did she get so many? I was recruiting 29 Inquisitors per week, and I still couldn't get 150.
After that, I decided to play as Sylvan, since I was already playing through the campaign with them. Twice, my Wingael was defeated in the first week, and once in the second.
After that, I switched to Fortress. Everything became much easier. In the first week, I captured an enemy town (also Sylvan). Then I captured another one in the south. It also turned out to be Sylvan. There was a shortage of my own support heroes. The enemies are running away. However,
I haven't encountered anything like that before :smile32:. And two hundred Titans – that probably means the computer quickly captured castles; they could have been from the Academy. Or there's another option: they could have been a group of Colossi.
It often turns out that you don't have time to develop properly, and the computer already controls the other seven castles. And then, as you can imagine, you're left with a very difficult defense. Also, the AI sends weak units to patrol the center of the map, where there are several mines, and they gradually gain levels. In any case, I didn't finish it and gave up. (I was playing as the Necromancer, with the main hero Lucretia).
Просто мне нравятся брюнетки...Поэтому и - Лукреция :rolleyes: Асха всё обращает во благо (с).:cool: