Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
The fact that the author is familiar with the hierarchy of angels :smile36: is great... BUT... a faction consisting only of angels... well, that's silly... and in Heroes, demons are 10 times weaker than angels. Their real counterparts are devils :smile51:, they don't have a city, so angels don't need one either.... :confused:
However, thank you for your work, it's very interesting :)
Back then – about a year and a half ago, when I was working on creating new factions – I couldn't reconcile myself with the opposition between humans and demons in the context of the subject we were exploring. It seemed more logical to me to have an opposition of "heaven and hell," and, frankly, I still hold that opinion, but I no longer try to challenge the established traditions of Heroes of Might and Magic, and I advise everyone else to do the same. People love Heroes the way it is. :)