Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
My name is Stas, and I live in the glorious city of Aprelevka. I am 22 years old and studied at MGOU in the history department. Now I work in the office of a small company.
I enjoy various small creative activities: I create maps and mods for games, write science fiction stories, and mix music. I love books. I drink, smoke, and swear :D But generally, I'm a kind person :o Not judging, not married, no children.
No need to call me—I come on my own. But if you're calling, then it's Malcolm the Jester, Gella-mel, and the Dracolich. Twenty years old, from the capital city of Moscow, student, writer (any literary form, genre - sci-fi and fantasy), reader, and ARTist. I play occasionally. I also have a collection of liches. I dislike: a) vampires b) boastful people c) "ironic" detective stories d) sappy romance novels e) blatant pop music f) betrayal g) my reflection in the mirror at eight in the morning (Once, to complete the picture, I put on gray lipstick and went out to scare people. It worked. I happily listened to exclamations like "You look like a monster!", "Wipe it off immediately!", "Your lips look like a corpse's!" etc.) I play as Necropolis not because it's popular or because there are many skeletons, but because they have renounced feelings, just as I have. Oh, right. I don't smoke, I don't drink, I haven't been, I wasn't listed, I wasn't registered, and I wasn't spotted. :D
Страшней драколича зверя нет! Жаль, не лебедь я...
Just Bud for friends... I love: 1. THE INTERNET 2. BOOKS 3. MUSIC (CLASSICAL, THE BEATLES, ETC.) 4. A LOT, REALLY A LOT OF COMMUNICATION...... I don't have many (real) friends, so a couple of buddies wouldn't hurt...join in...:) :) :) :) :)
Подпись была удалена Администрацией из за оскорбительного содержания. Просьба сменить подпись.
Name: Saruman the White
Hobbies:
1) Internet
2) Fantasy
3) Banquets
4) Heroes 3.5
5) My project, Ascension
By the way, are there any fans of Russian literature among us? What is the correct way to write it: fantasy or фэнтези?
I'm a bit late. Name: Dima Age: very young - 15 years old I play Heroes 3, Thief, and Fallout Is there anyone here from Ukraine?
Name: Sasha Age: 14 years old I play all the "Heroes" games, "Generals", "Rise...", "NFS", "Civilization" (all of them), and just good strategy games... And I'm from there too... :)
My name is Saruman the White. I am interested in: 1) The Internet 2) Fantasy 3) Banquets 4) Heroes 3.5 5) My project, Ascension By the way, are there any fans of Russian literature among us? How should "fantasy" be spelled correctly: "fentazi" or "fantazi"?
My name is Fedya, I live in Moscow, and I'm a student at the Faculty of Psychology at Moscow State University. I'm not working yet. Actually, I'm 18, but people who don't know me usually think I'm a little over twenty... which is a bit annoying. I'm into computer games, writing, and reading (I especially love fairy tales and books on mythology; I also sometimes reread my favorite "The Lord of the Rings" or start reading something classic or, conversely, something easy, like Murakami), as well as psychology and linguistics. Sometimes I read something on philosophy, but I'm not really interested in it because I don't agree with it and I keep diagnosing philosophers with various conditions, and I do it involuntarily:eek: I love humor, especially subtle jokes; by the way, I'm writing my thesis on humor:D I'm interested in girls... and they are interested in me;) But for some reason, they always want too much:( And they are so easily offended...
I don't smoke (it's a matter of principle! I only smoked a joint once... you won't believe it, it was made of Earl Grey tea!), and I only drink occasionally at holidays or in a suitable setting:)
2Saruman - usually people write fantasy, but fantasy is also acceptable. Why White, and not Rainbow?;) He did change colors later!
С Пути сбивают мелкие достижения, а изощрённые суждения скрывают смысл слов. И вот уже возникают "правильное" и "неправильное"... - Чжуан-цзы Сильванис
Responding to RedB - girls aren't in first place, they're in the *only* place! Meaning, they're unmatched. Silvanis: I haven't quite decided on the color yet. In general, in the entire Lord of the Rings, Saruman is IMHO the most multifaceted character.
...and then Darkness... Although, according to Tolkien's philosophy, he didn't betray Darkness, since Darkness is serving oneself.
С Пути сбивают мелкие достижения, а изощрённые суждения скрывают смысл слов. И вот уже возникают "правильное" и "неправильное"... - Чжуан-цзы Сильванис
Don't you dare touch Kurumo! He's not a coward; he's just confused. He started his journey as a protégé of Manwë, the greatest mage, and spent years studying Sauron. But – "if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you" (Nietzsche). A bit pompous, but fitting. Later, he wanted more power to overthrow Sauron and establish a kingdom of Light in Middle-earth. He decided to act in the way he had the most success – through intrigue and espionage. And then, things escalated. He realized that you can't go far on pure light alone (a rare and truly sensible thought). Playing against both the White Council and Sauron, he finds success. The turning point in his life, leading to his downfall, was the creation of Uruk-hai and the transition to the "production system" of Isengard. Realizing that neither the forces of light nor darkness would follow him, he creates his own people. By the way, his Uruk-hai are more reminiscent of D&D half-orcs than Middle-earth orcs. Think of Uglúk's squad, serving Saruman not out of fear, but out of conviction. But even then, his forces are tainted; he slowly goes mad, similar to Denethor, and it becomes easier for Sauron to interfere with his plans. And in the end, he's a half-mad sorcerer, driven by a thirst for revenge. So, he didn't betray the light out of cowardice, but out of "the best intentions," and he didn't betray the darkness because he wasn't serving it. I meant that he's the most interesting character in that he goes through many different personalities throughout the book (from a great thinker and ruler to a madman), sometimes combining them. And he was also portrayed brilliantly in the movie! ;) I might have written a bit too much, but that's okay.
Yeah... He got so confused that anyone would want to chop off his head. He was a fool to turn away from the light and turn to Sauron; he slaughtered women and children, cut down forests, poisoned the soil, and burned crops! Saruman has sunk to the level of a villain: he should have been sealed in a tower forever (at the most lenient sentence).