Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I congratulate my clanmate and great guy, Sergey aka Electric, on his birthday! Sergey, I wish you all the best in life! May every day bring you only joy!
Если тебе не везёт в жизни, - играй в какую-нибудь другую игру:rolleyes: Лидер клана "Из многих единое" Приключения – это сплошные неприятности, только про них почему-то потом интересно вспоминать...
Few people know, but today is the birthday of a great person. His name is zCarot. He is the one who created that brilliant translation for the vBulletin forum engine. It is his Russian localization that is installed on this forum.
Congratulations to the forum on Hacker's return as a coordinator! Death to spam in the Heroes sections! And I also congratulate Adelaide on changing her nickname color to green! Our ranks have grown!
:) Happy birthday, Saruman!!! Be a Hero with a capital H!!!))) Sending you a kiss on the cheek! :)
Мудрость должна найти применение в твоей жизни,иначе она заржавеет,как меч,который ни разу не пустили в дело. Первооткрывательница,советник по делам мира Клана "E pluribus unum":rolleyes:
I join everyone in their congratulations!))) Welcome back, Hacker!! Ada – congratulations on your new, challenging position!! You're smart, and you'll handle it!! :cool: :smile02: And today is Saruman's birthday!! I want to congratulate you, Sar, on this occasion!! I wish you success in your difficult work as an RPG creator!! And good luck! And most importantly, happiness, health, and of course, love!!! A big and bright love!!! :smile23: And may all your dreams come true!!! Be happy!:smile01: All the best and more!))) P.S. I know I'm late with the personal message, but I'm finishing the biography, and I'm in the game)):smile43: