Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I also want to join in all the congratulations. Love and be loved, not just today, but always and forever!
Если тебе не везёт в жизни, - играй в какую-нибудь другую игру:rolleyes: Лидер клана "Из многих единое" Приключения – это сплошные неприятности, только про них почему-то потом интересно вспоминать...
CONGRATULATIONS TO MYSELF AND ALL PARTICIPANTS OF MY RPG ON REACHING 1000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAH, COMRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also, congratulations to myself on reaching 1600 posts.
I'm late, but I want to wish everyone a happy belated Valentine's Day! A personal piece of advice for everyone: don't abandon your loved ones on this day (Learn from my mistakes))))
Happy birthday, Arhalich! May all your dreams come true!
Если тебе не везёт в жизни, - играй в какую-нибудь другую игру:rolleyes: Лидер клана "Из многих единое" Приключения – это сплошные неприятности, только про них почему-то потом интересно вспоминать...
I want to wish all forum members a happy Forgiveness Sunday... And I forgive all of you... I forgive all the spammers, trolls, and critics (no offense, Magnus). Yes, I forgive everyone...
And I have a suggestion to forgive Tiger... Let's give him another chance... But let's discuss everything in the off-topic section, not in this thread!!!!!
Whew! Finally, I'm back with you! I want to congratulate Arkhalich on his birthday! I wish him all the best! :) Also, thank you Snezh for posting the Valentine's card and greetings, and once again, I congratulate everyone on Valentine's Day! :) I also join Hacker! Everything is forgiven! But don't disappoint us all! :)
Archlich, love, because it is the most beautiful thing in this life...
And to everyone else, happy Maslenitsa! May there be more butter than pancakes.
And please forgive me for offending some people on our forum, and in general, forgive me. It's much easier and more fun to live without anger inside! :)
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON JOAN OF ARC DAY :D (and on the last day of Maslenitsa) And I forgive everyone (okay, not everyone) Congratulations on Forgiveness Sunday
P.S. Hacker, why did you ban the portal if everyone is going to be forgiven anyway? What's the point? Besides, Tigryonok violated the portal rules and was punished for it.