Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
It's strange that I didn't check this topic earlier. Never mind, that's not the point.
I congratulate everyone on Valentine's Day. On this holiday, I wish everyone to love and be loved.
Also, I want to congratulate vigo and demo16 on their birthdays, and welcome the new user: Viking.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE! I wish you all mutual love and happiness!
And I also want to congratulate everyone whose birthday was recently! I wish you all the best in life. May all your dreams and life goals come true. May your guardian angel never leave you!
Hmm... because of the forum meetups, I didn't have time to congratulate anyone... I'm rushing to fix that:o Vigo - happy birthday!!! May everything, everything, everything, everything work out in your life;
And to everyone else - happy belated Valentine's Day.... I hope love will always be in your hearts!!! Love and be loved!!!
Если тебе не везёт в жизни, - играй в какую-нибудь другую игру:rolleyes: Лидер клана "Из многих единое" Приключения – это сплошные неприятности, только про них почему-то потом интересно вспоминать...
Sorry for the late greeting, but better late than never. Happy Valentine's Day to the entire forum! I wish everyone good luck in their personal lives and happiness with their significant others!
I want to congratulate Sten on his birthday! I wish you happiness and all its components, success in everything, and to become a moderator of HeroesWorld =))
P.S. Drink, you really cracked me up with the pheromones xDD )))) hehe
Thank you :) To be honest, I hadn't looked into this topic yet and didn't notice the bird. :)
By the way, congratulations to everyone on Valentine's Day!Although, why "past"? May every day in your life be like Valentine's Day! I wish everyone great, bright, sincere, and mutual love! Love and be loved! This feeling is wonderful; it makes us live, perform heroic deeds, and do crazy things, achieve more, and grow! When you love, the whole world is painted in the colors of the rainbow, and the sun always shines! Love, give flowers, create beautiful moments, and simply pay attention to your loved ones, and most importantly, give your heart, filled with love, and then everything will return to you in double measure :) And cherish this feeling... Love is like an ember, and it depends on you what it will turn into... You can fan it into a fire, a flame, or you can just let it fade away... :smile23:
Happy birthday, Sten! Congratulations! I wish you all the best, and even in rhyme! P.S. I hope it won't seem arrogant if I congratulate myself on my anniversary on the forum.
Step aside from the way of a better man than you So you fall at his feet hes the one who betrays you Its the servants devotion for the decay Stand up