Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Video Clips [from the open beta testing of Heroes 5]Auto-translated
I'm creating a special section to upload videos from the open beta. If anyone finds videos online, please post direct links to the files and, if possible, the file size.
I created a video today specifically for those with dial-up connections. I noticed that all the videos on the Nival forum and the English forums are at least 20MB. I compressed this one to 2.8MB. Of course, the quality suffered, but the main thing here isn't the graphics, but the gameplay and the implementation of the battlefield. So, if you haven't tried it yet, you should definitely download it.
Download - Video - Academy_vs_Dungeon - 2.8MB
*\[The video was compressed with DivX 5.2.1 and then with WinRar 3.20]*
There wasn't a particularly bloody battle, but you can see how advantageous the terrain is for archers, or rather, gremlins, and the mages I was playing as, on the battlefield. Although Elven Blade Masters are very strong in Heroes 5, in my opinion, they didn't get much of a chance to use their "meat grinder" tactics.
P.S. Blade Masters can attack up to three units simultaneously.
I'm uploading another video; this time, small formations of Inferno fight against neutral lords from Might and Magic. I think everyone knows who I’m talking about, but if not, you can find information about them here.
So be it... As soon as I have a little bit of free time, I'll record and post it immediately, but for now, I only get to the computer for work.
On the weekend 100%, though I think it will actually be sooner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- I decided to record something small after all, just to boost your morale. As for me, I had to spend some of the time allocated for my sleep.
This will be a short saga about the destruction of a poor inferno puppy by Dungeon formations.
Well, we've finally sorted out our new 50GB ftp; now uploading videos will be much easier, so here is the promised video of the Dungeon army with the doggie :) download - Video - Dungeon_Vs_Inferno - 10mb
I'll record more videos soon — it won't be a problem now.