Skip to content

Tolkien fans! Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
Closed
Does the world need Tolkien enthusiasts?
26 voters
Multiple choice
This poll is closed.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 26 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yes!
65.4% 17 of 26 voters
No!
15.4% 4 of 26 voters
I don't care about them!
26.9% 7 of 26 voters
In reply to Nowizard
User Avatar
#32
Auto-translated
Nowizard;70641
I think Van wanted to ask what your role is? Is there any division into races, etc.?
Let's just say that as far as I and my club are concerned, we mainly focus on the history of the Basques and the Mongols, and we develop the fantastical elements directly before the game (we decide to play as elves - we play as elves, we decide to play as orcs - we play as orcs, or if the organizers ask us to play a certain role, we try to accommodate them).:smile13: