Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
With Conflux, I got a lucky split of directions, Solmyr on native troops and angel on Septienna. By week 1, day 43 I had gathered with this pair with full control of everything I saw. Noticing enemy flags nearby, the opponent surrendered.
Template with three towns, three mines for each, and three structures between us. The opponent didn't spend his last restart.
Towards the end of the second week, he built a flyer, pumped up 3 sages, gave a couple of ducks to each mine, and then the opponent arrives from one of them (bugged passage through the mine). There are more troops there, so I boldly fly away through the titans to his centers right under his nose. While I'm taking his respawn point and the second mine, which I manage to eat, I farm (mostly steal) an army with two heroes with diplomacy, artifacts in the structures, and then I attack. Thank you for the game.
Added after 44 minutes Regarding the color choice on Anarchy. As we played, the winner of the coin toss chooses the color first, and we switch on restarts. We took gold as a bonus, the rest was random.
Results have been recorded for 28 games. Played maps: 6lm - 9 times, 8mm - 8 times, JC - 2 times, MamaAnarchy - 4 times, 2sm - 3 times, 8xm12 and Diamond - once each, panic and 8xm8 - hey passerby, keep going. There are 14 games remaining in groups A and B.
theShevanesian (blue, Inferno, Kalh, Moner) def Max1984 (red, Swamp, Bron, Gunnar) 8xm12a 136
We met, exchanged armies, I had 70 demons left, and my opponent had 2 angels and control. In the next turn, I also found control, but my opponent surrendered. Thanks for the game!
Tower of Vedomin loses to Morgot, Valerius, 8mm6a, 125 He put himself in a position for the final without leveling up 400 experience points to reach Maschasta, and lost. Timbuktu, as a player, is free! Thank you all for the tournament!
25.03.2026 kamukag3e (Blue, Stronghold, Gretchen, Dessa) def theShevanesian (Red, Tower, Das, Tazar) 2sm4d3 142 Ran around, fought with one-hitters, lost Dessa. Each farmed their own treasure zones. I got lucky with the utopians. Thanks for the game!
25.03.2026 kamukag3e (Blue, Stronghold, Gretchin, Dessa) def theShevanesian (Red, Tower, Das, Tazar) 2sm4d3 142 We ran around, clashed a bit, lost Dessa. Each of us farmed our own treasure zones. I got lucky with the utopias. Thanks for the game!
31.03.2026 bubuch (Blue, Rampart, Kyrre, Kyrre) def Morgot (Red, Fortress, Bron, 8) 143 from the first Dragon Utopia a Helm, the map is skewed in my favor thanks for the game!
31.03.2026 bubuch (Blue, Rampart, Kyrre, Kyrre) def Morgot (Red, Fortress, Bron, 8) 143 from the first Dragon Utopia, a Helm; the map was skewed in my favor thanks for the game!
Confirmed. The roads were super long and gave no control.