Skip to content

Multiplayer Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Are you playing multiplayer?
8 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Yes, for Humans
12.5% 1vote
Yes, for Undead
37.5% 3votes
Preparing, playing as Humans
25% 2votes
Preparing for Undead
12.5% 1vote
No! The game sucks!
12.5% 1vote
I don’t know… There are many difficulties, and you have to grind a lot.
0% 0votes
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
Hey everyone! Is anyone playing multiplayer? If so, where?:smile13:

Эй, ты, простой смертный, хошь стать Хранителем Силы?))) :smile49:
Ты уверен, что знаешь, в чем Сила?

Член Potter's Army
Это безумие!

Ушел в Тень... Надолго...
#2
Auto-translated
Hey everyone, are there still people playing Dark Messiah on the official servers? If so, I'd like to know who they are. Please reply here if you're interested and available, or send me a message on ICQ.

I'm interested, and I'll probably have the time soon.
O God of Earth and Altar,
Bow down and hear our cry,
Our earthly rulers falter,
Our people drift and die,
The walls of gold entomb us,
The swords of scorn divide,
Take not thy thunder from us,
Take away our pride.


G.K. Chesterton: English Hymnal