Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
These campaigns from Russobit-M are available online without translation. I played through the first ones and didn't find any bugs. I liked the Akella edition because it doesn't have voice acting for the creatures. I wanted everything in one package from a single publisher. The most interesting edition is Disciples II: Rise of the Elves - Gold. It includes the additional campaign "Alliance Crusade" and (if I'm not mistaken) +8 scenarios, which are not present in either the Gold or World versions. (You can extract bonuses from Gold or World without installing them: the "Impire" scenario and 12 level 12 heroes from four factions.).
Some changes were made by the developers in Rise of the Elves: portraits, initiative, creature hit points, the ability - critical hit, and much more. Therefore, it is more comfortable and interesting to play everything on the final version from a single publisher.
Added 5 hours 26 minutes ago I'm attaching an archive with the "Guardians of Light" and "Servants of Darkness" campaigns with the Akella publisher's translation. The archive also includes a readme file.