Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
- Sir Kir, - Erika addressed the knight. - I would like to learn how to ride a horse. Can you tell me where I can learn this?
- If I had a horse in my pocket, I could help with that, but I don't, so the only thing I can suggest is to go to the capital's transportation station; they teach everyone who wants to learn. Author
-- Ahem... I think we all just learned what "tactics" means, -- Ushumgallu sat on the ground, looking displeased at Erika. He and Gonor had been defeating these two individually, but the blonde's effect ruined even an obviously winning team composition.
- Maybe we just got lucky... - Iliman suggested, sheepishly tilting his head. - Erika, don't give up... Yes, you'll succeed!
– Nebos, stay alive! – Kamistella muttered and threw the mushroom as far away from herself as possible.
Apparently, the knight was manipulating space, because how else could he pull off this trick with two individuals sitting at opposite ends of the same pool, considering that he attacked the exact opposite target, without powers similar to those of Myst, is completely unclear.
However, the minimum task was achieved: although the lunar elf didn't know it, the black knight couldn't kill only her with a single attack, which means that now he has disgraced himself for all eternity.
– Oh, your advice, my dear Kimchilla, was still wrong... there was nothing good waiting for me on this path... Life is fleeting!
Probably, the knight came for the archmage, and therefore it is not surprising that he is so strong. He was prepared for a much more serious opponent than some novice sorceress... she... just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... witnesses are definitely not needed for the murder. Soon he will come here and finish what he started.
– Akonia... cleanse... my... soul... – Kamistella reached out to the sky.
But then she decided to check if she could heal herself with magic. If successful, at least she would suffer a little less while waiting for the end.
In any case, after this attempt, she crawls on her hands in a random direction.
- Workers are all different. For example, look at you – what lovely jewelry, what a perfectly matched swimsuit, - he gently pulled one of the straps and let go with an equally gentle snap. - Nails, handbag - everything complements the image and blends perfectly. Designing clothes or jewelry is also a craft. It would be so nice to see "made by Korinka" designs on sale, and even better - on women. You've been to Margel, you've seen that fashion, you've absorbed those feelings, and you definitely know how to outdo them. Are our artisans doing something like that?
- Oh, come on... Wearing these things is one thing, making them is another. Let those who have nothing else to do in life do it, but I, on the contrary, don't have enough time for everything: to go to the beach, take a bath, go shopping, travel, meet new people... So many things to do! After as much as 2 hours, the couple finally reaches the beach. - Umi da! - exclaimed the girl, and then sighed heavily. - It's a long way to walk, I haven't even had a chance to swim yet, and I'm already exhausted. I thought it would be closer.
Added 1 minute ago Sky
Insho addresses the medics so that Porebrik doesn't hear.
- Every journey begins with the first step, which you have now taken. Now, the main thing is not to give up and continue moving in the same direction. - After giving this important advice to Erika, the mentor looks at his students. - That's all for today, I'll be waiting for you tomorrow in the same place at the same time... Prepare for a pleasant surprise.
"Hmm... Maybe this time we'll hunt a Barsiconde?" -- See you tomorrow. Ushumgallu heads home.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza, e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
- I guess we just got lucky... - Iliman suggested, tilting his head shyly. - Erika, don't give up... Tes, you'll succeed!
- Thank you for the support, uh... what's your name? - Erika asked the guy, and also the "girl".Kei-kun-san
- If I had a horse in my pocket, I could help with that, but I don't, so the only thing I can advise is to go to the capital's transportation station, they train everyone who wants to.
- To the capital? But I'm having money problems right now... Sir Kir, could you lend me... rem 20. For the trip and expenses. I promise to return it to you as soon as possible.
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
Kamistella comes to her senses on the same street, unharmed.
"Well, I'm quite the healer, aren't I..." she muttered in complete astonishment. "My legs are perfectly fine..."
She didn't suspect that everything might not have been entirely real, or at least, somewhat mystical, for one simple reason: the twig had completely disappeared.
Therefore, the Lunarian searches the grass nearby for Nebos. He could hardly have run away.
"Nebos! Nebos! Where are you?!"
Apparently, the black knight considered his blow fatal and didn't bother to check for sure. How fortunate...
- Oh, it happens. By the way, are there many of you healers here? And where do you relax, if it's not a secret? 😏
- 🤨... Why are you asking? Author
- Thank you for your support, uh... what's your name? - Erika asked the guy, and also the "girl."
- Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? That's not very polite... My name is Illiman, and this is Sheila. Author
- To the capital? But I'm short on money right now... Sir Kire, could you lend me... 20 rem. For the road and expenses. I promise to return them to you as soon as possible.
- 🤨... - Sir Kire gives Erika 20 rem. Author
– Sky! Sky! Where are you?!
- 🤨... Quiet down, kid, not everyone is awake in this city yet.
Added 2 minutes later Count Orlov
"Hmm... Maybe this time we'll hunt a barsiconde?" -- See you tomorrow, then. Ushumgallu goes home.
Ushumgallu safely reaches his home and can proceed to the next day!
- Thank you, Sir Kir, for the money and for today's lesson. I suppose I should return the sword? - said Erika, handing over the sword. - And thank you all, - added Erika to the three students and the departing Ushumgall.
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
Several days had passed since the encounter with the black knight; he had fought the lion, overcome the coals and blows, and today, the list of acquaintances was further expanded with this strange girl. Life was rushing forward in an unknown direction, but now Ushumgallu was simply glad that he was still alive, thanks to his father and the gods. He would think about all this later; for now, he only had enough strength for a quick dinner and a good night's sleep.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza, e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers