Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
– More than that, Master Yao. I would be very grateful, – Camistella smiled.
Nodding, the protector rises from his seat and escorts the sorceress to her new dwelling, after which he departs. It was a small but cozy room – the main thing is that it's free.
Added 3 minutes ago Girra and Tira watch Genza leave, not understanding even half of what they just heard. He himself makes his way to the administration building, where they had spent the night earlier. - Did you forget something?.. - asks the nameless receptionist. - I'm afraid we've already given your room to someone else, but we can find you a new one.
Added 2 minutes ago Sky
- You're such a sweet sweet tooth 😀 - Insho adds more sugar.
- Yes, I am. It's good that you understand that. Not everyone understands it, and not everyone can do it. - Porebrik tastes the tea again. - Now, that's better. - Having drained the mug, he looks intently into Insho's eyes. - I'm waiting for some fun stories.
- No, no, friend, don't bother. I just wanted to thank you for your hospitality and for your personal effort. Even though we're just passing through, I was touched by your kindness. But there's one more small thing... - hesitating, he swallowed his pride. - Here's the thing: we're going to Sizik, by royal decree, to join a guild. But it turned out that I'm broke. I miscalculated, I messed up. I haven't traveled before... - he sighs heavily for the first time in the game. - Maybe you could give me a one-time ticket for the stagecoach to Sizik? I just need to get there, and then I'll figure things out.
- I understand... It can happen to anyone, especially at your age. I don't want to bother the Protector with trivial matters, so here, - he gives 15 rem, - this is from my own pocket, it should be enough for the road and some food.
- Yes, that's just how I am. It's good that you understand. Not everyone understands, and not everyone can do it. - Porebrik tries the tea again. - Now, that's better. - After finishing the cup, he looks intently into Insho's eyes. - I'm waiting for some fun stories.
Are there Scrymes in Enlil? 🤔
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
- Friend... brother, - barely holding back tears, Genza elevates the servant's status in the eyes of the universe and places a hand on his heart. - You truly helped me. Thank you, and may those you believe in bless you. I swear by my father's name that when I pass by again, I will repay you every penny. What is your name? I am Genza, son of Abbas.
- Yes, that's just how I am. I'm glad you understand. Not everyone understands, and not everyone can do that. - Porebrik tries the tea again. - Ah, now that's better. - After finishing his cup, he looks intently into Insho's eyes. - I'm waiting for some fun stories.
- Once upon a time, I was cooking soup in my cozy house in Enlil, when a frightened goblin burst in, shouting: "They're coming!" It turned out that he had stolen a bag of pies from the townspeople, and they were armed to the teeth, ready to punish him. Well, I couldn't leave the poor guy in trouble! While the goblin trembled in the closet, I invited the angry people in for tea and told them that the pies were mine – I had just borrowed them. We sat together, had a good time, ate the pies, and I even treated them to soup. When the people left, satisfied and full, the goblin crawled out of the closet and tried to run away. But I tied his leg to the table. After all, even kindness has its limits: I made the scoundrel wash all the dishes!
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
- It's like this, but I think the opposite. Imagine you have a perfect life, and then you suddenly get poisoned by a fruit and die, but life doesn't end there – you're lucky, and some wizard summons you to this world. Everything is great again, but some time later, due to some completely random stupidity or an ill-chosen word, you are banished, and this time it's all over – not only your body, but also your soul is gone. The end. - The man offers Ferrus a cigar. - Xerxes Dioram never could find a reason to take such a life seriously... Here, have one, I guarantee its quality. - His face suddenly broke into an even wider smile. - There's no poison in them, don't worry.
yeah, I'll smoke it and my face will melt is this a real cigar or just a cigarette that costs 150 rubles? After a moment's hesitation, Ferrus finally took the cigar. - Maybe, but wouldn't taking life less seriously increase the chance of such an outcome? Fewer rash decisions – fewer chances of getting into trouble. Of course, this doesn't guarantee anything, and you can still get poisoned by a fruit, but some dangers can be avoided. If I understand the point correctly, - Sugarets added at the end.
- Friend... brother, - barely holding back tears, Ghenza elevates the servant's status in the eyes of the universe and places his hand on his heart. - You really helped me out. Thank you, and may those you believe in bless you. I swear by my father's name that when I pass by again, I will return everything to the last penny. What is your name? I am Ghenza, son of Abbas.
- My name is... - The character paused for a moment, waiting for the universe to come up with a name for him. - Grilios. Nice to meet you, Ghenza, son of Abbas.
Added 3 minutes ago Sky
- Once upon a time, I was, as usual, making soup in my cozy house in Enlil, when a frightened goblin burst in, shouting: "They're coming!" It turned out that he had stolen a bag of pies from the townspeople, and they had armed themselves to the teeth to punish him. Well, I couldn't leave the poor fellow in trouble! While the goblin was trembling in the closet, I invited the angry people for tea and said that the pies were mine – I just borrowed them. We sat together, ate pies, and I even treated them to soup. When the people left, happy and full, the goblin crawled out of the closet and tried to run away. But I tied him to the table by the leg. After all, even kindness has its limits: I made the scoundrel wash all the dishes!
- WHAT?! - Porebrik jumped up and threatened the goblin in the story with his fist. - FOR STEALING PIES - DEATH, AND NOTHING LESS! - Having expressed this important opinion, he returned to his seat. - You don't have any pies, by the way? Even just one. But better a whole bag.
- WHAT?! - Porebrik jumped up and threatened the goblin from the story with his fist. - FOR STEALING PIES - DEATH PENALTY, NO LESS! - Having expressed this important opinion, he returned to his seat. - You don't have any pies, by the way? At least one. But better a whole bag.
- Ahaha 😁 You're so funny! I have one small pie, you can try it if you want 😉 - Insho crossed her legs to show off her pie.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт