Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
By the way, Erika was supposed to see the prices at the Faris transportation station.Evil Lizard
Upon arriving at the destination, Erika checked the prices, after which she went to the Faris administration in the hope that they would help her with accommodation until morning.
So, where are the prices?
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
- From their own experiences. After taking a drag from his cigarette as they head out, he thoughtfully puffs on it and then says: - Oh, I remembered something. Once, I was walking by some guys and overheard them talking. They were discussing our "eared" ones. They were really enjoying talking about the Lunar women. And I heard somewhere that after conception, their lifespan is reduced by as much as half. And imagine - if she falls into the hands of, say, bandits, what happens then? Can they turn her into an old woman in just a few years?
Rent a horse The journey to Enlil, Sizki, and Sugara will take 6 hours (requires riding skill). The journey to Shingen will take 9 hours (requires riding skill). The journey to Onkaiha will take 12 hours (requires riding skill). Cost: 5 rem.
Wait for the stagecoach The journey to Enlil, Sizki, and Sugara will take 4 hours. The journey to Shingen will take 7 hours. The journey to Onkaiha will take 9 hours. Cost: 10 rem. Departure times: 8:30, 13:30, 18:30.
Glory to Aconia, this gentleman is aware of the problem!
– Exactly! It's not right for a sorceress to go around without a diary... – Kamistella rejoiced.
She is entitled to free diaries... because she is a beautiful, independent Lunar girl of eighteen.
- Here you go. - Posted above. - What are your impressions, by the way? Not every fool can master magic, after all.
Злобный Ящур
"Ugh... What a day... I probably won't be talking to mushrooms today..." - thought Erika, after which she finally went to sleep.
Erika wakes up at 10 am the next day and is ready for new challenges.
Added 4 minutes ago Heroist
—In modern society, loneliness is, unfortunately, not uncommon... —he muttered, taking notes, the lonely one. —Well, never mind, you still have everything ahead of you! —having finished writing, he critically examined the notebook, —I want to add something to make it more interesting, otherwise the survey is a bit dry, even for me. Hmm, how about "hobbies"? It will be possible to better understand the multifaceted personalities of the participants; not everyone lives only within their guild. —inspired by this idea, he crosses out a new line. —You, Inak, I suppose, can list fishing?
- A girl from the capital, Sviryepka, came to visit us a few months ago, she was a very nice person, and she showed me part of her collection of seashells. It was a very interesting sight, and I think I could be interested in something like that, but unfortunately, it is not very practical in Onkaihe, so yes - you can list fishing.
Added 1 minute ago Небо
- Wow! 😮 How cool! - Insho kisses Nergal and puts her hand in his pants (or whatever he's wearing) to feel for the pod.
- What are you doing?! - A surprised Nergal jumps back from the interlocutor. - How should I understand this?
Having arrived at his destination, Ferrus went to the guild of scribes and ink-makers.
After going to the correct address, Ferrus finds himself in the office of the guild master. - Tell me, - he said before the young man could introduce himself and state the reason for his arrival, - are you a serious person or a prankster?
- It's about them. After taking a drag from his cigarette as they walk out onto the street, he thinks for a moment and then says: - Oh, I remembered something. Once, I was walking by some guys and overheard them talking about our "eared" ones. They were really enjoying discussing the lunar women. And I heard that after conception, their lifespan is reduced by as much as half. And imagine - what if they fall into the hands of bandits, for example? Wouldn't they be able to turn her into an old woman in just a few years?
- No. - Girrych also lit a cigarette. - You have bad information. After Ako... Ah, Naria cut off the cosmos, this whole thing about reducing their lifespan ended. And besides, they don't seem to age. Hmm... But in general, your scenario doesn't change depending on the number of bandits, whether there's one or a million of them. - The guy pretended to lift an imaginary hat on his head. - Ahahaha.
- Tell me, - he said before the young man could introduce himself and state the reason for his arrival, - are you a serious person or a mischievous one?
for some reason, I felt like taking off my pants and showing off... would that be considered mischief? - I think serious, - replied Ferrus, pausing for a couple of seconds. - Unless you consider the context, of course; otherwise, the answer might not be so obvious. "I wonder, is this a test, or was there some conversation or situation that preceded the question?"
- A girl from the capital, named Svirępka, visited us a few months ago. She was a very nice person, and she showed me part of her collection of seashells. It was a very interesting sight, and I think I could be quite interested in something similar, but unfortunately, it's not very practical in Onkaihe, so yes - you can include fishing.
—Svirępka? I haven't heard of her before... But that's not surprising: the capital is a big place, and her name sounds foreign. —Putting away his notebook and sighing apologetically, he extends his hand to the fisherman: —Well, then I won't refuse your hospitality, Inak! Thank you for the delicious meal, and for participating in the survey, and I hope to see you again soon! Goodbye, Dog! Take care of your owner.
- I think it's serious, - Ferus replied, pausing for a couple of seconds. - That is, if you don't take the context into account, of course; otherwise, the answer might not be so obvious. "I wonder, is this a test, or was there some conversation or situation that preceded the question?"
- That's how it is, but I think the opposite. Imagine that everything is perfect in your life, and then you suddenly get poisoned by a fruit and die, but life doesn't end there - you get lucky, and some wizard summons you to this world. Everything is great again, but some time later, due to some completely random stupidity or an ill-chosen word, you are banished, and this time it's all over - not only for your body but also for your soul. The end. - The man hands Ferus a cigar. - Xerxes Dioram could never find a reason to take such a life seriously... Here, have one; I guarantee its quality. - His face suddenly broke into an even wider smile. - There's no poison in them, don't worry.
- Never mind, let's say we're talking about earlier times when it worked, - Gen waved his hand impatiently. - So, it means they could have done it that way, and if they could, then they definitely did it somewhere. And what good is immortality to her if some random guy can reduce her to a fruit fly, - the cigarette butt flies away, followed by a mouthful of resin-filled saliva. - No matter how you look at it, brother, it turns out that man is the pinnacle of creation. There may not seem to be any special qualities, but we are at the top of the food chain, we have everything under control, and there's nothing we can do about it. That's how it is. A thought.
🐱🐲: Be careful, if you eat too much, Erika will get extra "uevs". In percentages, boo! ⛓️♿: That's because Yashur said he doesn't like probabilities, not that he's afraid of percentages. 🐱🐲: I know. It's just funnier that way. 🎪🏹: So what, "uevs"? In the last game, Aiyano had a bunch of extra "uevs," and she was still loved and carried around. What a romance! ⛓️♿: Hmm... 🎪🏹: What? ⛓️♿: I'm just wondering if I'll be able to carry you if you gain extra "uevs." And I'm not sure. You're already taller than me... 🎪🏹: Don't worry, Guiyosha, I can carry you in my arms, even if you get as fat as people joke about. ⛓️♿: I love you too.