Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
What an amazing coincidence... can you, madam, read minds? It's better not to think too much about the incident with Druzh and, especially, about the party that took place two years ago...
– My desires are rather vague, Madam Kimchilla. I am a Lunarian, and I can demonstrate myself in the field of magic. My parents also say so. But at the same time... I have always been involved in things that are much closer to art, and I also feel some apprehension about the prospect of moving. Of course, the people of Schingen are wise, but no one knows me there, and beauty matters less to them than it does here, – Kamistella shared her concerns.
She decided to keep silent about the fact that Kimchilla in a hot thong was somewhere on the list of her desires. She wanted many things: power, magic, admiration, base pleasures, and the truth about the Scrymes.
🐱🐲: Oh, a story about Quinta, Bibu, and Bobu… In half a year of playing, you’ve strayed so far from the original concept. 🎪🏹: Yep. I was supposed to be a completely unhinged killer and compete with Nisho in terms of kills of both genders. And treat Guiyosh normally enough that his positive attitude towards me would seem logical. Although you planned a love line for us from the very beginning. But then you went further, gave me introspection and a difficult childhood, and basically re-educated me. ⛓️♿: I was initially conceived as a lighthearted comic relief character paired with Beata, with a similar mindset, but then you dumped three truckloads of angst on me, added a lot of trash and bumps in my bio, and topped it off by turning me into a schoolgirl simp. 🐱🐲: I don't regret anything. I like you much more this way. By the way, did you appreciate the interview with Lunamaria? 🎪🏹: *pfhkkhk* We appreciated it *khpfhmhbyhbhybhb*. ⛓️♿: A magnificent interview, a wonderful empress, how well Margel has improved under her *hrmf*. 🐱🐲: Mmm?.. ⛓️♿: In general, Beata said we shouldn’t talk about politics, and I support her. But as an aspiring doctor... 🎪🏹: *xrmpfhkkhkk* 🐱🐲: Okay, let's not talk about politics. By the way, if Erika ends up having a love line with Jack, I'll also give Yashuru some buffs. I think that love line will be even better than yours. ⛓️♿: ... 🎪🏹: .................BYAGAGAGAGAGGAGAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ⛓️♿: ...I don't want to know. 🎪🏹: GIGIGIGI I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT 🐱🐲: Knew you would appreciate it. 🎪🏹: Himala has a familiar face, by the way. Guiyosh, do you remember when we met your ex-girlfriend's friend at Hurma-975? She seemed to have him in her retinue, or someone who looked like him? ⛓️♿: ...I was focused on how not to get sucked into another flashback back then. But maybe. If so, I'm glad for him. Anywhere is better than being enslaved by dark lunarians. 🐱🐲: And I’m too lazy to look, but yeah, it seems to be him. ⛓️♿: If it really is him, there are reasons why he avoids Insho. After the dark lunarians, I only let Beata into my personal space... 🎪🏹: By the way, what kind of phantom shop did Genza go to? Is Age Lord's business still alive? ⛓️♿: Maybe it's the son or daughter of the Lord and Aiyano? 🐱🐲: Or a student, Phantom of the Silver Moon, or something like that. 🎪🏹: I'd watch that. 🐱🐲: I bet Genza will find some enchanted doll there, which turns out to be an alien princess. ⛓️♿: Anuzish closed off from aliens. 🐱🐲: Okay, a local princess, enchanted with alien technology. ⛓️♿: Well, or something like that. 🎪🏹: They told him to buy such dolls! So let him buy them! If she's there, of course. 🐱🐲: I wonder if Insho will find all three of her victims… ⛓️♿: I’m more worried about her relationships than my own. 🎪🏹: It's so sad that she missed Asmidul… 🐱🐲: The main thing is that Alidum doesn't get in her way. ⛓️♿: E-e-eh? 🐱🐲: I'll tell you later, it was hilarious. ⛓️♿: Now I'm not sure I want to know. 🎪🏹: I want to, I want to! 🐱🐲: Alright. Listen up. This happened in Sakuramoria...
Due to the characteristics of the terrain in this region, each transition from one location to another takes one additional hour.
General locations Onkaiha Administration The headquarters of the Onkaiha Protectorate. Most interactions between the city's residents and the Asuguh government take place in this complex of buildings. Here you can find help in various situations. Transportation Station From here, it is apparently possible to travel to other cities. Guild of Erudition A place where knowledge about the world and those who... know it, are gathered. Onkaiha Observatory A place for observing space. Aiza's Dwelling The home of a resident of Onkaiha. Delez's Dwelling The home of a resident of Onkaiha. Inak's Dwelling The home of a resident of Onkaiha. Lukon's Dwelling The home of a resident of Onkaiha. Nitra's Dwelling The home of a resident of Onkaiha.
- Aaaah... - hissed Genza, finally getting some fresh air and stretching painfully. - We made it, no time wasted. His hand immediately reached into his pocket for a pack of cigarettes - he desperately wanted to smoke. He immediately did what he intended, took a deep drag, and held the smoke in his lungs for a long time before exhaling, adding a bit of carbon footprint to the atmosphere of Anuzish. - I should check the schedule right away. While we're here.
- Right. - I'll go with you... - Tira followed the guys.
Rent a horse The journey to Ruzaniel takes 5 hours (requires riding skill). The journey to Sizka and Onkaiha will take 8 hours (requires riding skill). Cost: 5 rem.
Wait for the stagecoach to depart The journey to Ruzaniel takes 3 hours. The journey to Sizka and Onkaiha takes 6 hours. Cost: 10 rem. Departure times: 8:30, 13:30, 18:30.
Added 1 minute ago Count Orlov
After dinner, Ushumgallu goes to rest and falls asleep almost immediately.
Learning perseverance.
A new day begins. Today, the young man doesn't find any unexpected guests at his doorstep.
Ushumgallu wasn't one to dwell on the past, so without a second thought, he arrived at the usual meeting place. Someone was going to be killed... good thing he brought a cloth to clean his blade right away.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza, e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
Taking a deep breath of the fresh mountain air, Asmidul shivered slightly at the approaching evening chill.
"There's something appealing about this secluded solitude. I hope nothing bad happens to the local mountain philosophers in the near future..."
Then, unexpectedly, the young man realizes that: a) He doesn't have enough money for the return trip; b) He wasted the whole day traveling, and the guild is probably already closed; c) He doesn't even have a place to stay for the night.
"What an idiot I am!" - trying to slap himself on the forehead, the southerner almost knocked his glasses off.
After pacing back and forth, regaining control of his panic, the student comes to no conclusion other than to seek help from the local authorities.
- 👍, - Genzarik nods.
- The same goes for me, - he comments on the obvious, rewriting the data in his notebook and scratching his head with a pencil. - I'm thinking about this. Tier, do you really need to get to Sizki as soon as possible, or is it not critical? Honestly, I'd like to warm up, take a look around the city; I've never been there before. What do you say, buddy? - the question is addressed to his friend as well. - Otherwise, we might arrive late at night and end up wandering around aimlessly. We could head there tomorrow morning or during the day.
While still at a reasonable distance from the women, Erika quietly whispered to the mushroom, "Jack, look around more carefully. Maybe you'll notice something unusual and/or interesting."
Then she approached closer. "Good evening," Erika greeted. "Is this thing still proving difficult to understand and reveal its 'secret'? Or is there any progress?"
- Nope. It's best not to get your hopes up about it. - Etto replied. - This... As we agreed, are we on a "you" or "you" basis? I've already forgotten. This thing has been here longer than we have... - "You," hmm. - The second woman smiled. - That brings back memories. - What kind? - That's the name of one of the test... I mean, a volunteer who agreed to help me advance science. As a result of one of the experiments, she grew horns and her ears became like a boar's, and she was so upset that we haven't seen each other since.
On the way to the meeting place, Ushumgallu crosses paths with a strange-looking knight (?). He did not smell very pleasant, which only became more noticeable the closer he got, and his aura was such that his very existence seemed unnatural. - Young warrior. - A sinister voice came from behind the helmet. - Why do you seek power?
Taking a deep breath of fresh mountain air, Asmidul shivered slightly from the approaching evening chill. "There is something appealing about this secluded solitude. I hope nothing bad happens to the local mountain philosophers in the near future..."
Then, unexpectedly for himself, the young man realizes that: a) He doesn't have enough money for the return trip; b) He wasted the whole day traveling, and the guild is probably already closed; c) He doesn't even have a place to stay. "What an idiot I am!" - trying to slap himself on the forehead, the southerner almost knocked his glasses off.
Pacing back and forth, trying to control the rising panic, the student comes to no conclusion other than to seek help from the local administration.
At the entrance to the administration, Asmidul's eyes spot a young-looking warrior. Contrary to his appearance, at that moment he was leaning against the wall, chewing sunflower seeds.
Added 6 minutes later Author
- Same here, - he comments on the obvious, rewriting data in a notebook and scratching his head with a pencil. - I'm thinking about this. Tir, do you really need to get to Sizki as soon as possible, or is it not critical? Honestly, I'd like to relax, see the city, I've never been there before.
- Maybe... - Tir nodded. - But I'm warning you right away that I won't go with you into dark alleys or abandoned houses. I'm not that easy to get along with... If anything happens, I'll turn to the administration for help...Author
What about you, buddy? - the question is addressed to his friend. - Otherwise, we'll arrive late at night and end up wandering around aimlessly. We can go tomorrow morning or during the day.
- Well, I wouldn't waste time like that, but haste makes waste... Or something like that. And still, you have to find time to enjoy life somehow. I think Ako wouldn't approve if I rushed to meet her, drooling with anticipation.
Ushumgallu was not a coward, but such an encounter made him flinch. The young man placed his hand on the hilt of his talwar, calming his trembling. Vaguely hoping that this creature was like a nightmare and only frightened those who were willing to be afraid, Ushumgallu, with great effort of will, raised his head and looked into the monster's eyes. All that remained was to say something confident. -- For the sake of strength itself, for it is the key to everything. The strong will receive honor, power, wealth, and women; the weak will achieve nothing and will wither in obscurity. "Only, let me not be mistaken... let me not lie again..." -- And so that I do not disappoint my father, -- he added, even quieter, but no less sincerely.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza, e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
– My desires are rather vague, Lady Kimchilla. I am a Lunarian, and I can excel in the field of magic. My parents also say so. But at the same time... I have always been drawn to things that are closer to art, and I also feel some apprehension about the prospect of moving. Of course, the people of Schingen are wise, but no one knows me there, and beauty matters less to them than it does here, – Camistella shared her concerns.
– Only you can answer the question of what your heart truly desires, Lady Camistella. As for the rest, I don't think you should worry – Schingen is not another country; it is only 6 hours away from Enlil. Moreover, no one will force you to live in the guild's halls.
At the entrance to the administration, Asmidul's eyes spot a young-looking warrior.
Contrary to his appearance, at that moment he was leaning against the wall, chewing sunflower seeds.
—Good evening. —the traveler greeted politely. —Are you by any chance from the administration? I came from the capital and wanted to ask for help or advice...
Ushumgallu was not a coward, but such an encounter made him flinch. The young man placed his hand on the hilt of his talwar, calming his trembling. Vaguely hoping that this creature was like a nightmare and only frightened those who were ready to be afraid, Ushumgallu, with great effort of will, raised his head and looked into the monster's eyes. All that remained was to say something confident. -- For the sake of strength itself, for it is the key to everything. The strong will receive honor, power, wealth, and women; the weak will achieve nothing and will languish in obscurity. "Only, I hope I don't make a mistake... I hope I don't lie..." -- And so that I don't disappoint my father, -- he added, already quieter, but no less sincerely.
- Well said! The knight was tall - at least two meters - and undoubtedly possessed a mighty physique, which was noticeable even through his heavy armor. And yet, he moved faster than the eye could follow: here he was standing at a decent distance, and a moment later his blade was already in the chest of the young warrior. The only thing his eyes managed to discern before the light left them was what the enemy's blade looked like.
...
After an indefinite time, Ushumgallu found himself on the ground, but the evil entity was no longer in his field of vision; nor was there a wound in his chest. It seemed that what had happened was nothing more than a nightmarish mirage, and yet, he could not shake the feeling that something was wrong.
Ushumgallu gains +1 to Strength.
Ushumgallu gains the ability to learn the following skill:
Deadly Strike Deals triple damage to the enemy; +20% to accuracy and +30% chance of critical damage for this strike. Requires 250 experience points.
Added 2 minutes ago Heroist
—G-good evening. —the traveler greeted politely. —Are you by any chance from the administration? I arrived from the capital and would like to ask for help or advice...
- Josh Lanson, - the warrior introduced himself, straightening up, - protector of Onkaih. Tell me what happened - I will help as much as I can.