Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Does the prologue count as a chapter for a "chatterbox"?
Yes.Count Orlov
After reviewing the list of services, Ushumgallu whistled respectfully. Indeed, it's "not bad." This Master Nadiy Kuromod is a powerful man, you can immediately see he has real charisma. -- Master Kuromod, I intend to learn a martial art. But first, have you heard about the recent newspaper, the "friendship code," and all that? Does the discount apply only to goods, or to training as well?
🎪🏹: By the way, Guiyosha, why have you never given me flowers? ⛓️♿: Who are you, and what have you done with Beata? 🎪🏹: Forget it, you're boring. ⛓️♿: I know that the way to your heart is through your stomach. 🎪🏹: Yes. So, only give edible flowers. Made of sausage, for example. ⛓️♿: Noted. 🐱🐲: Flowers are nonsense. As the classic said...
🎪🏹: BYAGAGAGAGAGAGA! ⛓️♿: And what if this woman is Camestella or Insho? 🐱🐲: Even more reason to give them. They need them much more. ⛓️♿: They won't wear them anyway... Unless it's on their head. 🐱🐲: They won't. But then Genza or someone from his friends will come to steal their underwear, and they won't even have anything to steal! So at least they'll have something to take as a souvenir. ⛓️♿: I can't argue with that logic. 🎪🏹: Hehe.
- Ha-ha, right? I'm just saying it like it is; sometimes, the truth doesn't need any embellishments. Breaking... I'm not sure about that; I hope not at all. Why break hearts when you can develop them? And strengthen them? That's the style.
- It's easier to break than to develop, so probably for every developed heart, there are a hundred broken ones. - The waitress didn't understand exactly what a "developed heart" meant, but she didn't dwell on it. - So, Gen-chan, be careful with your words, or you'll end up drinking girls' tears with their disappointment instead of beer and meat. Author
- What wonderful words!... Probably?... For me, the most important thing is the emotions that are put into the gifts, so on the one hand, any flowers will do, but on the other hand, just grabbing whatever you happen to find won't work.
Added 1 minute later Heroist
"What is this strange comparison? Who should invite whom on a date?" -Well, it was worth a try. - deciding not to continue the unsuccessful interaction in the Hall of Knowledge, the southerner heads to the last of the capital's streets, to Alastia's studio.
Hey, what about some "help" in creating a companion for Erika (while Insho is having fun with pirates)? She still needs to learn the "leader" skill, but we can start writing the quest now. Otherwise, Erika will remain alone until she departs for the afterlife, because after the incident with the ghouls, I no longer believe in the existence of a suitable NPC in this world...
Any decent story will do (no need for "Martin Cabaña Stevenson" and the like) with the following restrictions: 1. The guy is from the capital. 2. He believes that he didn't find his "match" in the trash, and therefore, in the best traditions of the "upper-class citizens," he is ready to "engage in certain activities" only with someone he is willing to spend the rest of his life with...
I'll come up with the name and photo later.
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
🐱🐲: If you want something done right, do it yourself, I approve. Your character needs a love interest – come up with one.
🎪🏹: Alternatively, you could go to the nearest slave market... Although, that should have been done in the quest, right?
⛓️♿: Not the best way to start a relationship. Our case is one in a million; two idiots met.
🐱🐲: Biba and Boba.
🍖⚔️: Alternative opinion: I don't see the point in these relationships of yours.
🎪🏹: That's also an option! And in general, to each their own. Some people need a partner, some don't. Before I met Guiyosh, I was ready for a lonely old age, and it didn't seem terrible to me!
🍖⚔️: I agree. I don't see any reason why only one option can be correct.
🐱🐲: All sorts of people are hanging around here... I need to start keeping a record of which emojis I gave to whom. Or close the door.
- They should introduce some kind of course at the university on courtship, to educate the younger generation about all the nuances. Otherwise, they all just sit within four walls and bury themselves in books; before you know it, our Asuguh will be left without descendants," the weary "old man" yawned, feeling how relaxation gradually pinned him to the couch.
Nowadays, they all sit within four walls and get engrossed in books.
Of course, they don't gain experience from "friendly brawls" like some Fortress or Stronghold units do, so they have to spend time in restaurants, write diaries, or spend days in libraries...
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
🍖⚔️: I am female. Nikta, a character from "Horizon of Darkness." My main profession is a hunter, and I also work as an assassin. I'm also only 1.5 meters tall and blind, but I have well-developed hearing and sense of smell, so I don't see any problems. Kosha loves me very much, so my appearance in this circus was only a matter of time. 🐱🐲: Actually, she's a guest star for a couple of posts; sometimes I want to use someone other than Bibi and Bob, but I don't want to turn my posts into a kaleidoscope of a billion characters of varying degrees of randomness and originality. 🍖⚔️: Okay, I'm leaving now. Bore. 🎪🏹: Come on, there's enough popcorn for everyone. Kosha, don't be a pain. 🐱🐲: First, it's a pain for me to write dialogues for three characters, and second, we are still viewers, not active participants. 🍖⚔️: Maybe I'll come back, but Kosha is right; too many characters in her post-reactions are not needed.
- We should introduce some kind of course at the university on courtship, to educate the younger generation about all the nuances. Otherwise, they all sit within four walls and get lost in books; before you know it, our Asuguh will be left without descendants, - the "old man," feeling relaxed, yawned, sensing how relaxation was gradually pinning him to the couch.
- No, that won't happen; there are many people in the world, and if necessary, they will come to us. - The hour of kneeling had imperceptibly come to an end, and Bertora had long since finished with the ear operation. - And if I were an assassin or just careless, you might have been left deaf, or even worse...
- This would be the worst waste of money in my life, - the assassin sits down. - I know a guy who lives without an ear; he had such cool glasses, but now he can't use them. Maybe he should get a monocle? A pair of sunglasses, - he looks around the room, smiles, and nods. - I already feel like my hearing has become ten times sharper. You know what you're doing, Ber-chan.
- Ahaha, you're quite the comedian – you can find humor even in sad situations, - the waitress wiped a tear from her eye, - well, that's good – optimism is better than pessimism. Alright, Gen-chan, get up and give me your shoes... I hope you haven't been walking around some farm today.
-- Here it is, -- Ushumgallu hands over the newspaper he filled out the previous evening. Some of the questions were quite amusing, but since all these papers might eventually end up on the desk of someone very important, the Calcite's questionnaire had the most respectable appearance, and only he knew what sarcastic remarks were hidden behind some of the answers. Author
>>>Section to be filled out<< Name: Ushumgallu Who do you respect most in Asugukh: the king-father Who do you think is the most beautiful person in the world: Felicia Lungwort What is your favorite color: black Name your favorite dish among those you have tried in the restaurants of Asugukh: barsikonda kebab Which of the nine cities of the kingdom do you like the most: Sizki What kind of weapon is your favorite: talwar What do you think about Asugukh: a great country, all opportunities for life How do you feel about foreigners who have received citizenship: I treat them as such Why did you join the guild you are currently in: I remained outside the guild, following the example and advice of people I respect
-- One hundred and fifty for training, another hundred for the potion of bull strength, with a discount, it comes out to two hundred. Oh, no, one hundred and eighty... Something like that.
Perhaps a course in arithmetic wouldn't hurt.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza, e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
- Only if it were on sand, - he offers, showing off his fancy shoes with iron tips. - They're very delicate, and I take good care of them, but now I'm far from home and can't. It's really bothering me.