Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Erika thought for a couple of minutes... - There are two possible scenarios..., - she replied. - Basically, if you're the real Jack and not a fake spy from the Anuzish church, then you'll tell me everything that happened from the beginning of March 4th until the moment those thugs... those "agents," whatever, knocked me out. Go ahead!!!
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
- Yes, the rest of the world has something to learn from Asuguh. - Agreed the Runner-philosopher. - Alright, let's go. The guys arrive at The Edge of Taste. - Hmm, I'll take "Aconia's Delight." By the way, did you know that pastries were supposedly Empress Naria's favorite dish from Welfern? That's probably why this menu item is named that way.
—And I'll have pastries and... water, please. - he places his order. - No, I didn't know that. Did you read about her or just hear about it somewhere?
- In our world, a few degenerate Calcite creatures can take you down long before tobacco has a chance to ruin your health, - Genza hissed, stretching his battered body and settling into a sitting position. - Damn. And I believed that we could succeed, even though they were superior in size. We started well, but quickly ran out of steam. Next time, we need to be more aggressive. He surveys the physical condition of Girra, Zumi, and Kami with an assessing gaze, finally stopping on his interlocutor.
- Evil does not lead to good... Evil attracts evil, good attracts good. If you think about it, this battle was not morally justified... Just violence for the sake of violence, even if it was aimed at teaching us a lesson. - The patients were in good condition, without any permanent injuries. - Higa-sensei knows his stuff... It's not surprising that a person with such talent works here.
Added 2 minutes ago Sky
- The monthly curse of Geemus Keranajus, the spirit of balance between good and evil 🤷 He called himself that, although I think he's just a powerful mage.
- So, you want me to introduce you to the leader? We don't have many entertainment events here, but if you need anything, she can help.
Added 1 minute ago Evil Lizard
Erika thought for a couple of minutes... - There are two possible scenarios..., - she replied. - Basically, if you're a real Jack, and not a fake spy from the Anuzish church, then you'll tell me everything that happened from the beginning of March 4th until the moment these guys... these "agents" knocked me out. Go ahead!!!
- Yeah, right. I'm going to spill information to Falsharik. How about you tell me what happened from the beginning of March 1st until today.
Added 3 minutes ago Heroist
- And I'd also like some pies and... water, please. - he places his order. - No, I didn't know. Did you read about her or just hear about her somewhere?
Soon, the waitress brings the guys their order. Today, the pies turned out to be with meat and potatoes. - I was in Margel recently, and there you can find and hear a lot of different information about her, she is a very prominent figure.
- Yeah, right. I'm going to share information with Falsharik here. Why don't you tell me what happened from the beginning of March until today?
- I understand... - So, Agent Lzhedzhack, or whatever you're called? I don't know what you found so interesting about the alien artifact that you're willing to attack people. All I can say is that I'm only interested in this object from a scientific point of view. But since no one knows anything about it, and it doesn't interest anyone else besides you, then I'm no longer interested in it either. So you can keep the tablet. But I'd better have Jack back! Neither I nor he have done anything wrong to you! - Well, for now, Mr. Agent, you can sit here in the box until your "postman" sends you back to the church. When is he supposed to bring you back from your "mission"?
Erika closed the mailbox, but didn't leave, deciding to wait for the mushroom to respond.
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
- That's it, this is the end! - came from the box. - I'm filing for divorce! And since I don't have anything of my own, get ready for half of your possessions to go to me, got it?
- Training is training. I still don't believe those were real Calcite creatures; they probably caught some gorillas and dressed them up, or conjured up an illusion. That sly fellow is capable of anything. I remember that trick with... what was it called? Some kind of zombification, when we were walking through the desert. As for a moral compass, there's only one problem: those real, unprincipled scoundrels don't abide by such concepts, which gives them an advantage. I've seen plenty of them. Therefore, goodness must be supported by both conscience and strength; otherwise, they will trample it without a second thought and without any resistance. You must feel this deep down, otherwise you would have gone somewhere else, like Doctors Without Borders.
Author
The patients were in good condition, without any permanent wounds. - Higa-sensei knows her stuff... It's not surprising that a person with such talent works here.
- Isn't it strange?... There must be some personal history here," Genza finally replies after a pause, then narrows his eyes thoughtfully. "I heard only respect for her professionalism in that phrase, or perhaps something else?"
- ... The atmosphere here is nice, - she suddenly said instead of a greeting, - the air is clean, and there aren't many people.
- Yes, if you're over 50. - Yes, it's not bad, - Ferus agreed. - At least for a temporary vacation, when you want to relax from the hustle and bustle. And of course, for astronomy enthusiasts. And for the local residents who enjoy a relaxed lifestyle, - the guy added at the end, so that the girl wouldn't be offended if she happened to live here. - By the way, am I going in the right direction to the observatory? I'm new to the city, and I don't know anyone here.
- Well, this is the end! - came from inside the box. - I'm filing for divorce! And since I don't have anything of my own, get ready to give me half of your possessions, got it?
Outside the box, Erika's laughter could be heard... Erika opened the box again. - Listen, smart guy... I didn't marry you to divide property. So, let's stop with these jokes. I really have reasons to believe you're not who you seem to be. Who knows what those agents are up to... maybe they capture mages and force them to clone talking mushrooms. Or maybe they turn people into mushrooms... So, you either answer my questions, or you stay here until we "identify" you...
The mushroom would have been better off listening to Erika, because she really might think he's trying to trick her. Especially considering the "agents'" bandit-like search methods...
Added 2 minutes later Siverfale
Yashur is so mean...
No... It's the bandits from the Anush church who are mean. They attack people...
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
- So, should I introduce you to the leader? We don't have many entertainment events here, but if you need anything, she can help.
- I can make anyone suffer myself 😉 If that's the custom, then introduce me. And do you have any merchants?
Added 3 minutes later Author
No... These are just bandits from the Anush church, and they're mean. They attack people...
A normal person, not traumatized by experience, would immediately understand who the villains are here. But some people have Stockholm syndrome and keep kissing boots.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
- Training is training. I still don't believe those were real Calcite creatures; they probably caught some gorillas, dressed them up, or conjured an illusion. That sly one will get what's coming to him. I remember that trick with... what was it called? Some kind of zombification, when they marched through the desert. As for a moral compass, there's only one problem: those real, unrepentant scoundrels don't abide by such concepts, which gives them an advantage. I've seen plenty of them. Therefore, goodness must be supported by both conscience and strength; otherwise, they will trample it without a second thought or any resistance. You must feel this deep down, otherwise you would have gone somewhere else, like Doctors Without Borders.
- This is exactly where I belong. - The Fire Thief grew somber. - Because I am the most evil person in this world... Author
- Isn't that strange? There must be some personal story behind it," Genza finally replies after a pause, then thoughtfully narrows his eyes. - Did I hear only respect for her professionalism in that phrase, or perhaps something else?
- It's impossible not to feel respect and gratitude towards someone who has brought you back to the world of the living for the second time... Even if this world becomes even darker because of it...
He should have listened to Erica; otherwise, she might actually think he's trying to set him up. Especially considering the rather rough search methods of the "agents"...
I don't think the church is trying to frame you. Besides, we'll probably be working for the church after the prologue.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
🐱🐲: Well, well, well, Jack, long time no see. I was starting to think they either turned you into soup or upgraded you to a final boss. 🎪🏹: By the way, congratulations to Erika on unlocking magic. ⛓️♿: I agree. 🎪🏹: And what does it mean that the agents of the Anuzish church are evil? And the players will be working for them? So it turns out... ⛓️♿: I... 🎪🏹: GUYON, WERE WE THE BAD GUYS IN THE LAST GAME?! ⛓️♿: Well, how do I put it... 🐱🐲: You did read the last game after you broke the fourth wall, right? ⛓️♿: Yeah. 🎪🏹: ...author, do you have any booze?! 🐱🐲: Check the fridge, there's a bottle of wine from the time of Tsar Gorokh. I've been thinking about using it for cooking, but I haven't gotten around to it. 🎪🏹: Not strong enough. ⛓️♿: I could use some too. All this is bringing back some unpleasant memories. Kissing a boot, I know what that's like, I wouldn't even dream of kissing a boot, even Beate's, ugh. And Insho is going to the Dark Lunarians. And yes, let them not be surprised why they are not liked. They are not liked for a reason, FOR A REASON!!! 🎪🏹: ...oh, author, you have some alcohol wipes here! Can I take them? 🐱🐲: That's not for drinking... 🎪🏹: *glug, glug, slurp* G-good stuff! 🐱🐲: ...never mind. No, Guyon, you shouldn't, you'll get hurt. ⛓️♿: And what about me? I'm perfectly fine, unlike her. 🐱🐲: Dark Lunarians! Boo! ⛓️♿: Oh, go away. Where's your wine...