Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
When editing a map with a friend, I don't see the changes.Auto-translated
I desperately need help. When a friend edits the map, I don't see the changes, and the map's file size doesn't change, even though he sees the edited version. We tried changing the file path, ensuring everything is in English, and tried different versions of Heroes 5. We've put about 3 hours of work into it, and I'd really hate to lose it. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?