Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hello. I became interested in the hero skill trees and wanted to create a reference program that could determine the tree number based on the hero's initial skills and display the corresponding tree. The idea and design are partially based on LMOracle by AlexSpl, but my program does not interact with the heroes in any way. I created a thread in the Offline section, but I would like any reference programs that do not interact with the running game to be legal in online mode as well.
The code is available here:
https://github.com/temig74/HotaTreeCalc
The executable can be downloaded there as well, in the releases section:
https://github.com/temig74/HotaTreeCalc/releases/
You can see how it all works here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wn0RN-9060
I am not a professional programmer; this is my hobby, so there may be some bugs.
I would also like to thank AlexSpl for answering some questions regarding the algorithm.
If the program is allowed for use online, it will be a motivation to add more features, because for offline use, the LMOracle program is much more versatile