Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hello, I just learned how to use MMAArchive to modify files in the Data folder of Heroes 3, but the problem is that with WOG installed, many files from H3bitmap.lod seem to be unused. For example, I adjusted the balance of units, adding stats to some and removing them from others, but it didn't reflect in the game. Am I correct in assuming that to change the stats of creatures with WOG installed, I need to modify the files in the packed archive hmm35wog.pac? (This archive is located in the mods-WOG-Data package). Are there any programs that can unpack and repack these archives? Or am I completely on the wrong track?
Added 6 minutes later
And also, to avoid creating new topics, does anyone have a mod for ERAII that changes the models of spearmen and halberdiers? I saw it in WOG downloads before, but now I can't find it. Files related to Heroes 3 have become difficult to find online. This mod should be in the Mods folder in Heroes with WOG installed.