Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Area-of-effect attack against Magi/Liches.Auto-translated
I played HotA, and I liked the feature for Liches and Magogs – the player chooses the area to shoot at. Currently, I'm playing the Inferno campaign in Heroes 3 HD, and Magogs are almost useless; either the enemy stands at a distance where the broken arrow attack doesn't reach, or when they get close for melee combat, you end up hitting your own units. So, the question is: is there a plugin available in the HD mod launcher that transfers the shooting mechanic from HotA? I haven't found anything online, only a mention on Reddit about a plugin that gives invulnerability to all allied Magog units.