Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
I can’t find the campaign I created.Auto-translated
I tried to create my own campaign, but the campaign editor doesn't work (it doesn't display the correct scenarios). I decided to create a campaign with the wrong scenarios and then replace them manually. But the campaign doesn't appear in either UserCampaigns or H5MMods, even though the editor clearly sees it. Thank you in advance.