Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
I'm looking for a disk image of Heroes 3 from the Dream Reality Studio edition (gold collection).Auto-translated
Good day, ladies and gentlemen, does anyone happen to have a copy of the "Heroes Gold Collection" disc? I'm specifically interested in that disc. The problem is this: I've put together a machine running Windows 98, but modern repacks won't install; the installers complain that the Windows version is too old. I'm interested in this particular collection because the hard drive is small, and as far as I remember, this version was the most stable. It was in Russian, and you could even play it without the disc. I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help. I've searched the entire internet and haven't found it.