Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
How do I restore the game folder to its “factory settings”?Auto-translated
I downloaded the Heroes Might & Magic 7.5 mod with the ice race and demons (version 1.17, I think). It seems like something was installed incorrectly, as every time I launch the game, I get these errors for all the game's resources (screenshot). I don't know if it's related, but when I tried playing the campaigns, I couldn't enter the city at the beginning of the missions and teleport into it. I decided to delete the mod, and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game in Uplay, but the mod remained. Can you help me clean up the game's folder contents?