Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
The map doesn't load in the editor.Auto-translated
I'm not very good with the editor myself; I just generated a random map for 2 players, removed all mixed armies, and placed random creatures. I also added artifacts so that relics wouldn't be scattered everywhere. I wanted another person to join, so I tried to add another player through the castle, but the player couldn't choose an artifact in the starting bonus, and a random hero wasn't generated. I saw in the map settings on the left (I think this is the settings list) that there's a "players" tab. I clicked "add," and after restarting, the map stopped launching. How can I fix this? I'd appreciate any help. Sorry for creating an extra thread; I saw questions and answers about the editor later.