Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Has anyone played the latest version of the Time of Prophecy map? I can't beat Tamika. She deals lightning damage that exactly matches the amount of health I can resurrect. I've searched the entire map for "air protection" or an artifact that provides lightning resistance, but I haven't found anything. There's no mithril for magic immunity. Any ideas?