Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Basically, I've been working on a map for a long time, then I kind of forgot about it, and the other day I decided to play it. After that, I noticed some flaws, and when I tried to fix them, I couldn't. As soon as I go into editing the primary parameters, secondary skills, or changing the number of creatures, the resolution of this window becomes a ridiculously small and incorrect size. I tried reinstalling the game. I downloaded other versions of Heroes. I searched the internet for some kind of patch for h3maped, but nothing changed. What should I do, please advise? I've been playing this game for about 20 years. It has always been possible to edit it without any problems.
https://d.radikal.ru/d35/2108/3f/c681ec9fd5c1.jpg https://b.radikal.ru/b19/2108/61/fb35ecc6d62b.jpg