Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Ah, it turns out I missed a few posts, which is why I thought something was off.
For a few moments, Reynold looked at the guidebook in surprise. —Wow! —he whistled, turning to his sister. —Il, look! It was written by that very eccentric fellow with the magical machine, remember? Well, congratulations to the representative of our humble village! I hope he didn't write anything bad in there... —he quickly asked Calentia.
Veserod cast a disapproving glance at the workshop building: - It's neither for me nor for anyone else... A couple of citizens, seemingly of Heckelian origin, walked by, loudly chattering in an incomprehensible dialect, picking their noses and ears, and emitting an unpleasant odor that could be smelled from a dozen paces in every direction. - Is there even one quiet place in this pigsty? - Veserod wheezed, wiping sweat from his forehead, and shuffled off in a random direction. As he walked, he realized that he had left Norbert behind, but the hunter felt so bad that he just wanted to get away from this street as quickly as possible. A feverish surge carried Veserod past a bulletin board, around which a group of individuals with extremely dubious appearances were gathered, probably looking for ways to make a quick and easy buck. But it was their appearance, which caught the hunter's eye, that allowed him to notice the board and spot "Zoe's request," whatever it might be. After checking his pouch and finding a single event point, which he had saved on Gregor's advice, Veserod headed to the indicated address, hoping to find at least some respite. But it turns out to be a quest in the marketplace, amidst a crowd of rabble.
Upon arriving at the designated location, a young fisherwoman opens the door for Veserod. She looks at him questioningly.
“I haven’t read it yet,” the girl admitted, “but I was just thinking about starting to read it while waiting for the tournament. I’ll need an omelet for that.”
—Yes, and now I’m curious about what they’re writing there. And there’s also very valuable information about the arena, thank you very much. I should probably sign up too. —Renold pondered, rummaged in his travel bag, and then took out a neatly wrapped package and handed it to Calentia. —Here, take this as a thank you. Or in honor of this momentous occasion, heh. Ilva prepared this for me for the journey, but I have enough for a year. She cooks great, doesn’t she, Il? You can treat Calentia, right? —Y-yes, of course, please enjoy it. —Ilva mumbled, looking down awkwardly. —But if you don’t like it, there seems to be a cafeteria here... —I’ll go now, I’m short on time. —Catching his sister’s very displeased look, Renold nodded towards the arriving relatives and musicians. —Take care of Ilva for now, I’ll be quick! And waving goodbye to his acquaintances, the young man rushed off to sign up for the arena.
—O-of course, please, help yourself. —Ilva mumbled awkwardly, looking down. —But if you don’t like it, there seems to be a dining hall...
After thanking the couple for the treat, Kalentia found a comfortable place to sit and, having satisfied her appetite, began to examine Iwein’s creation, after wiping her hands. Spending an event point and getting nothing in return.
After waving goodbye to his friends, the young man rushed to sign up for the arena.
— A match against spectators, a ten-player tournament, or a shooting competition? — asked the young man to Renold, the person in charge of the registration process.
Okay, maybe I described it poorly, but I couldn't think of anything better. In terms of role-playing, it would also be good to treat Mentyaru, since he's standing nearby, but that's up to you. Lock, will you be there?
- I'm gathering a clan harem, are you available? Accustomed to the fact that in Baldur's Gate, his cultural peculiarities are respected and he is understood without many words, Veserod remains silent for a few moments, after which he comes to his senses. - This... I saw an ad... Fishing... - suddenly he realizes that he doesn't even remember the text of the ad. - I need Zoe.
- I'm gathering a clan harem, are you available? Accustomed to the fact that in Baldur's Gate, his cultural peculiarities are respected and he is understood with just a few words, Veserod remains silent for a few moments, after which he comes to his senses. - This... I saw an ad... Fishing... - suddenly he realizes that he doesn't even remember the text of the ad. - I need Zoe.
— Zoe is me. — The girl looked Veserod up and down. — What's your name?
Well, I don't know, do you prepare them beforehand and carry them in your inventory, or do they spoil over time, or do you prepare them as needed? But I would definitely spend another skill point on ranged combat.
Well, since Revan isn't giving out any other rewards for completing the quest within the time limit, we can assume that I prepared it yesterday before leaving. Okay, then it remains to be seen. If no one mentions needing a spot, I'll probably sign myself up for both arenas. I'll decide later; it's unlikely that there will be any battles counted today.