Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
How do I specify the appearance of the Abandoned Mine in the generator? I've been looking for it, but I can't find it. It also can't be set in the already created templates; only standard mines or resource deposits are available. Also, could you tell me what "ban fly/DD" means in the templates and where to set it? And one more thing. I reworked some templates in the Original package, and now, with the same starting settings for a random map in the game, it always generates the one that is higher in the list. That is, for example, in one package, there are 2 templates, the settings for the size of possible maps for them are the same, the number of players is the same, and when checking the created map in the editor, it always generates the 1st template.