Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Question about random map generation.Auto-translated
Good afternoon!
I apologize if I posted the question in the wrong section – I couldn't find a separate section for the random map generator.
My question is as follows: I've been playing the Complete edition with the HD mod installed for many years. I don't want to play HoTA or other fan-made remakes. I want to learn how to generate random maps that fully reveal the game's PvE potential – so that random structures for recruiting Crystal, Azure, and other dragons are generated, so that these dragons are sometimes among the guardian monsters, so that there are many Utopias, and so that part of the guard consists of complex seventh-level creatures in large numbers. Is there any way to influence this? I tried to read the topic on generator templates with many graphical diagrams, and I more or less understood how the templates work, but I haven't found an answer to my question yet – it's complicated. Currently, I use a very tedious method: I generate a map based on the "default" template, enter the code to reveal the entire map, quickly scroll through it, and visually assess whether the map turned out to be dull and empty, or filled with cool stuff. But firstly, this approach inevitably spoils the location of the main places and opponents for me, which is not so interesting, and secondly, sometimes I need to recreate it 10 times to get something interesting. And even then, there are no elder dragons there.
Thank you.