Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
The creature experience system is not working.Auto-translated
Hello everyone. Here's the situation: I've been playing Heroes on Windows 10. It's quite a hassle, but that's not the point. The last time I logged in, all the WOG settings worked perfectly. Now, with the "Creature Experience System" script enabled, I can go into a hero and see the list of their potential abilities and level-up bonuses, but the creature's experience always remains at 0. I fought against everyone for an hour. And nothing changes. Has anyone else encountered a similar issue?