Skip to content

Elf quest map. Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!

Map details

Category
Map
Map type
Scenario from the map file
Map size
M (Medium — 152×152)
Full map details Players, teams, victory conditions and every player slot — read from the map file.
#1
Auto-translated
The map is not mine.
For some reason, there are very few maps in this section, and there are generally few good maps for Heroes 4.

Here, I found one, played it, and really liked it, so I decided to share it. There are a lot of quests, challenging battles, many restrictions, strong enemies, and what's really good is that you have to win without using Haven magic (at all) - it can only appear towards the end, when everything has already been decided without it. There are alternative questlines, depending on the player's choice. It works perfectly with the standard Heroes 4 game.

In general, I'm attaching the map.
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 117.2 KB