Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Could you please tell me how to restore the random element when loading a saved game?Auto-translated
Could you please tell me how to restore the randomness when loading a save game? Let me explain: you save, go somewhere, let's say you don't like it, you load, go back – and it's already something different. Or, for example, a sorcerer casts a random spell at the beginning of a battle. I used to play, and it really did change after loading the save, but now it's always the same spell, no matter how many times I load. And the number of monsters in battle is always the same, but before it could be from 10 to 19, for example, and they also always act the same way, which is not interesting.
I would like some variety when loading a save game.
Here, for example, is a save game: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3FML/4vhVTHC6S.
Ciel always gets the "Remove Curse" scroll, no matter what. But maybe I want to level up Water Magic to expert. Before, I would save before a chest, and if I didn't like it, I would reload. And at least the scrolls would change. But now, no matter how many times I load, exit the game, or restart my computer, it's always "Remove Curse," and that's it!