Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Is it possible to configure the map editor in HoMM3 to create stronger monsters?Auto-translated
[QUESTION] Hello everyone! In the Heroes of Might and Magic III map editor, you can set the maximum number of strong monsters, but in my opinion, the monsters are still weak. I would like the map generator to create stronger monsters on the map, like in Heroes of Might and Magic V. The only thing I know is that you can make stronger monsters in the template in the passages between zones, but that's not what I want:mad: I want very strong monsters to be everywhere. Does anyone know how to do this?