Skip to content

The “Start Game” button is not active. Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!

Map details

Category
Map
Map type
Unknown
Map size
M (Medium — 136×136) from the map file
Full map details Players, teams, victory conditions and every player slot — read from the map file.
#1
Auto-translated
Hey everyone, I have a problem. I'm making a multiplayer map, and everything seems fine. I'm testing it at the initial stage. In the game itself, after selecting the map, the "start game" button is not active... Thanks in advance.
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 106.5 KB
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
Seriozhka
Guys, I have a problem. I'm making a multiplayer map, and everything seems fine. I'm testing it at the initial stage. In the game itself, after selecting the map, the "Start Game" button is not active... Thanks in advance.
You have one team for all players; fix the teams.
С уважением, }{0TT@6bI4
_________________
Группа картостроителей
Там ответы на вопросы, руководства, гайды и прочее
Discord-сервер "Герои 5: S.T.A.L.K.E.R"
Сервер по модификации "Герои 5: S.T.A.L.K.E.R"
_________________