Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
What should I do if the alliance cannot be removed?Auto-translated
I'm creating a scenario for the standard Heroes of Might and Magic V version 1.60.
I'm having a problem: I can't remove the alliance.
I made a script for the map and then decided to test it.
I launch the game, see the alliance, remove it in the editor, then launch the game again, and the alliance is still there.
But! When I hadn't written the script yet, the alliance wasn't placed.