Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy – The Saga of the Fallen Gods: Hagen’s Book.Auto-translated
Mission 4: The objective is to liberate a squad. The squad has been liberated, and I led them to the clearing, but they won't let me proceed further – it says I need to liberate the squad first and sends the squad back. Could it be that I'm doing something wrong?