Skip to content

Player of the Year 2018 Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Closed
Player of the Year 2018
71 voters
Single choice Closed 2019-02-13
This poll is closed.
LuckyF
42.3% 30votes
Redwait
1.4% 1vote
Dave_HUN
19.7% 14votes
saneok
7% 5votes
De_Luxe
0% 0votes
Diabler
9.9% 7votes
Gomunguls
8.5% 6votes
GUNAR
9.9% 7votes
BISHOP
1.4% 1vote
Jelen117
0% 0votes
User Avatar
#46
Auto-translated
To increase the chances of victory for a candidate supported by the people.



ICQ is DEAD! Write here: my discord account is flate#4193
__________
________
I'm fucking Luck like a dirty BITCH! :smile51:
In reply to flate
User Avatar
#47
Auto-translated
The voting is over. **LuckyF** is the Player of the Year 2018 :smile12:
Dave_HUN takes second place :cool:
Three players are competing for third place: GUNAR, the people's choice; Gomunguls, Gunnar's choice; and Diabler, the choice of the working class :D It may seem that GUNAR and Diabler are one vote ahead, but the votes of zzz1386 and intiluha were not counted, so all three are tied.
However, all of this is, of course, not important. The main thing is that we have another Player of the Year :smile54:
ICQ 423164784

User Avatar
#48
Auto-translated
I wonder why those who nominated Jelen117 and De_Luxe didn't even bother to vote for them. Something seems fishy here. It's like that candidate for the Moscow City Duma who knew for sure that he, his wife, and his mother-in-law voted for him, but the election commission only counted 2 votes for him.
"There's no need to execute me,sir Davos . I'll be dead before dawn."
ICQ 716748479
#49
Auto-translated
I pointed out the reason in the three posts above. It turned out to be somewhat unexpected that you can only vote for one option, so I had to choose somehow.
https://www.twitch.tv/grando__
In reply to Grando
User Avatar
#50
Auto-translated
Al Feyn
I pointed out the reason in the three posts above. It turned out to be somewhat unexpected that you can only vote for one, so I had to choose somehow.
This was mentioned in the first post of the thread: :smile09:
ICQ 423164784

User Avatar
#51
Auto-translated
Gunnar definitely deserves a bronze medal. In this way, we should honor a player who wins so often despite the variance.



ICQ is DEAD! Write here: my discord account is flate#4193
__________
________
I'm fucking Luck like a dirty BITCH! :smile51:
In reply to flate
#52
Auto-translated
Thank you all very much. It was a great honor to receive this award :smile49:. I hope to continue to deliver good performances in the future.
discord: LuckyF#3482
icq: 681350680
In reply to =Lizard=
User Avatar
#55
Auto-translated
=Lizard=
I join in the congratulations! It's a rare occasion when I completely agree with the Winner! Well done!

With which of the past winners do you disagree? :smile30:
ICQ 423164784

User Avatar
#56
Auto-translated
Obviously, with Gomungulus in 2016 :D



ICQ is DEAD! Write here: my discord account is flate#4193
__________
________
I'm fucking Luck like a dirty BITCH! :smile51: