Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Heroes Chronicles as separate campaigns (revised versions).Auto-translated
I offer a corrected version of the campaigns from Tarnum's adventure for download. Errors have been fixed, such as artifacts that could not be transferred from one map to another (where necessary for the plot). Place the campaign files in the Maps folder where the game is installed. It is possible to use Tarnum's portraits during the campaigns by replacing the standard hero portraits. The language of the campaigns is Russian. Tested on the Complete edition.
Good afternoon! I noticed the small size of the archive (it's slightly over a megabyte), and I'm confused. As far as I know, "Chronicles" were released in the early 2000s on separate discs. I've also seen complete versions online with a total size of 650 MB. If I understand correctly, each of the "Chronicles" was released together with the original game, or something else was included with them? Are the files you shared changes FOR the "Chronicles" or are they complete versions? If it's the latter, where can I find the unedited versions?