Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Good afternoon.
I am reaching out to residents of Dnipro for assistance.
The request is as follows: I need someone to send any documents on behalf of a legal entity from Dnipro to Kyiv via Nova Poshta (ultimately, I need the Nova Poshta shipping declaration). The deadline is August 30th, inclusive.
There is nothing illegal involved; I will cover all expenses, and I can provide more details in a private message.
My contact information (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp): +380968130811
Skype: psyche_7
Thank you in advance!