Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I generated several mini-maps in single-player mode, and each time the layout didn't match the template. Specifically, the blue path leads to the brown, green, and orange paths, while the red path leads to the purple, pink, and tea-colored paths. It should be the other way around. I've attached an example. Why is this happening, and how can I avoid it?
P.S. Why can't I attach a save file without an archive (.gm1 and .gm2)? I have to put it in a .zip archive every time; .rar is also not accepted.