Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hey everyone, I've got a problem. I installed Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death. Everything works fine, and there are no crashes. But there's an issue: there's no background music (music during battles, in the castle, or when you're just on the map). The sound effects are there, but the music is missing. I've checked the music settings, and everything seems to be set to maximum volume. But there's still no music. Does anyone know what the cause might be?