Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
you don't necessarily have to enter the dwellings of creaturesAuto-translated
Good day. I need some help. I used to have a collection that included the complete edition + Nota, and it was convenient because you didn't have to visit the creature dwellings every week; the units would accumulate. I've searched the internet extensively, but I haven't found a way to make it work again. Do I need a plugin, a mod, or something else? If anyone knows, please provide a link