Skip to content

Route Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
??
13 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
GO BACK
15.4% 2votes
STAY
30.8% 4votes
MOVE ON
53.8% 7votes
User Avatar
#211
Auto-translated
I have everything except a stove. But there are daily deliveries of fresh vegetables and fruits (except on weekends), so any vegan could live here.

Added 3 minutes later
Oh, and the computer doesn't meet Revan's criteria for normality – it can't run recent releases at 60 fps on maximum settings.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#213
Auto-translated
I know I'm a jerk and it's not funny, but I found Revnju, my waifu.

А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#214
Auto-translated
Relax, Kosha, I don't have any money anyway. (By the way, visually, they look worse than the ones I've seen before).

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#215
Auto-translated
That’s a very cruel joke, Kosha. After all, these are very expensive dolls!
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#216
Auto-translated
Didn't pay attention to the price.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#217
Auto-translated
Wealthy and successful individuals create dolls for wealthy losers. And the poor, as always, are left out.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
#218
Auto-translated
What prevents a poor loser from becoming a rich loser?
User Avatar
#219
Auto-translated
)
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#220
Auto-translated
I don't feel any more comfortable using dollars.
But it's different with hryvnias, right?

The rich create dolls for the poor losers, but they don't have the money for these dolls. As a result, the losers become even sadder.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#221
Auto-translated
Well, dolls are actually made by those who want to get rich.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#222
Auto-translated
Not much scares me, but there’s something creepy and repulsive about these dolls. Looking at them makes me feel uneasy...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#223
Auto-translated
It's a bit more complicated with hryvnias than with dollars, but you still need to Google the exchange rate, so basically, it doesn't really matter.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#224
Auto-translated
Okay, next time I'll write the price in rubles specifically for Koshi, and in hryvnias for Tox. Just kidding, I won't write anything to anyone, just Google the exchange rate.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#225
Auto-translated
It’s good that I used all three currencies, so I don’t have those problems.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -