Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Pirated copies of Heroes 3 from the early 2000s.Auto-translated
Recently, I decided to revisit how my journey with Heroes 3 began. It started with The Shadow of Death; I copied the disc from someone, but I don't have it anymore. As I recall, it had a translation for one of the secondary skills, "Financier."
Could it have been a pirated copy?
Does anyone happen to have an image of such an old disc?