Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Мудрость должна найти применение в твоей жизни,иначе она заржавеет,как меч,который ни разу не пустили в дело. Первооткрывательница,советник по делам мира Клана "E pluribus unum":rolleyes:
1. 3D action games with a third-person perspective – they have the best atmosphere: Alice, Spider-Man (based on the movie), X-Men 2: Wolverine's Revenge, GTA.
2. Fantasy strategy games – Heroes 3, Lord of the Rings, Caesar, Age of Mythology, and others.
3. Multiplayer games – Counter-Strike, Battlefield, and others.
4. Turn-based and tactical games – again, Heroes, and a couple more.
5. Old games, when nostalgia hits. Like Caesar.
I don't have a favorite game; I perceive everything as a whole.
1. Gothic 1, 2, 3.
2. Lineage (will switch to Warhammer Online later).
3. Disciples 1, 2 (waiting for the third).
4. Sacred (waiting for the second part).
5. Well, maybe Heroes of Might and Magic V, 3.
It would be good to create a thread about the 5 worst games.
Here are mine:
1. Heroes (the entire series, except for the 4th installment)
2. DIS2 (symmetric to all, also waiting for the 3rd)
3. Diablo (both the first and the second, basically everything related to it)
4. TES
5. I can't decide between two games, and I can't lean towards either one: Corsairs and Baldur's Gate 2.
Плоды размышлений были съедены червями сомнения...
For me, there are only 3 games that I still play and will continue to play forever: Heroes 3, JA 2, and Worms – it's always fun to play with friends. The most interesting thing is that all these games were released in 1999. I seem to have stayed in that year. Nothing after that has captivated me as much as what came before. Many interesting games have been released, but none of them have made me want to replay them. I can also mention Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, NFS before Underground, especially part 4 (again, 1999), Warcraft 2, and Alpha Centauri (1999). Perhaps also Q3 (1999).
1. Half-life + Counter-strike.
2. Heroes, I can't choose the best part among them.
3. TES3: Morrowind on par with M&M 6-7.
4. Diablo2 LOD.
5. Grand Prix 4. Apparently, I'm the only one here who likes Formula 1.
It turned out that all the games are from different genres. Well, I would mention Warcraft 3 as the best game in its genre, even though I don't play it.
1. Heroes 3, WOG, Heroes 5 2. Morrowind 3. Oblivion 4. LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth 5. Warcraft 2 (Warcraft 2 is a classic, and I only played through the campaign in Warcraft 3 and lost interest)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) It's me again:), I should have listed 10 favorites, not 5, haha... 1. NFS games, at least Underground 2.:smile03: 2. Stronghold: Crusader. Now for the books: 3. The "Three from the Forest" series. 4. "Harry Potter" - both the films and the books. 5. "Volkodav". 6. And of course - "The Lord of the Rings" - both the books and the films... Oops, I went over 5 after all.:)
1. The entire Warhammer series. From tabletop to computer games. There are also some good book options.
2. The entire Heroes series. My first game was Heroes 1. So they deserve their place too.
3. Almost everything created by Blizzard...
4. Splinter Cell, all parts.
5. Disciples (all) and even what might be released in the future. I'm sure you'll like it!!!
В общем есть еще причины для оптимизма, как говорил умирающий от ран эльф при виде плывущего по реке трупа орка.