Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
the map created in the editor is not displayed in multiplayer mode.Auto-translated
Can anyone help me with this? I'm creating a map using the editor in Heroes 3: The Legend of the Red Dragon. I check for errors, save it (doing everything correctly), but the map only appears in single-player mode. I need it to be available in multiplayer mode so I can play with a friend. Is there some trick I'm missing? How can I make the map appear in multiplayer?
It's a late response, of course. Sorry about that. To play your created map in a multiplayer game, send your map to a friend so they can put it in the Maps folder in the root directory of the game. And that's it! After that, the map will be visible to both you and your friend, and you can play. So, you can play it.