Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
How to make the computer AI stronger in random maps.Auto-translated
Hello. I've encountered a problem: I'd like the AI to provide a more challenging and competitive experience. I don't find it difficult to beat the AI on the highest difficulty level. Does anyone know if it's possible to make the AI stronger?
I'm interested in playing on random maps. Thank you.
If you’re talking about WoG, then:
- there’s a mod called ERA Scripts for ERA (an improved version of WoG). It includes a script called “Tyrant.”
- but in this case, I would advise installing MoP instead. It is specifically designed for playing against the computer on random maps. However, the mod might be too unusual for those who prefer classic gameplay.