Skip to content

- Magic in Heroes 3 Auto-translated

5.0 (2 ratings)
Open
What kind of magic do you prefer?
200 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 200 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Air Magic
38% 76 of 200 voters
Water Magic
18% 36 of 200 voters
Fire Magic
20.5% 41 of 200 voters
Earth Magic
75% 150 of 200 voters
User Avatar
#16
Auto-translated
Spells in the guild appear randomly!
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
In reply to Draco_Lich
User Avatar
#17
Auto-translated
Draco_Lich;43551
I was playing as Conflux. Are those spells available there?
But once you build the Grail, all spells will become available.
In reply to Artes
User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
Artes;43572
Fire and Earth (high damage + berserk)
Berserk isn't the best ability; hypnosis is better, IMHO.
User Avatar
#20
Auto-translated
But hypnosis only works on small groups... And in general, I hardly ever use hypnosis... Just like Berserk.
Скоро! Всем ждать! Они явятся!:smile20:
User Avatar
#22
Auto-translated
Yeah, in "Chronicles" I once got into a situation where only tactics saved me – I simply didn't have time to develop to the level required for higher magic. And after the battle, I had to retreat to the castle to lick my wounds. Until I managed to crush the remaining few warriors.
In reply to Draco_Lich
User Avatar
#23
Auto-translated
Draco_Lich;43582
Yeah, in "Chronicles" I once got into a situation where only tactics saved me – I simply didn't have time to develop to the level required for higher magic. And after the battle, I had to clean up the castle and heal the wounds. Until I managed to crush the remaining few warriors.
That's why magic is so important. For example, in the last mission of the "Elemental Guardians," to gather units from castles and lose as little time as possible, I used the portal to the city.
User Avatar
#24
Auto-translated
YES, it's almost impossible to play Heroes without magic.
Герой в каждом из нас...:rolleyes:

"Истинно могуч тот, кто побеждает самого себя"
In reply to Geksorin
User Avatar
#25
Auto-translated
Geksorin;43659
YES, it's almost impossible to play Heroes without magic.
I understand. After all, it's Heroes of Might and Magic.
That's why I rarely play as Barbarians or with the Swamp faction, and my favorite faction is Conflux. Especially when the Grail building is constructed.
In reply to celt
#26
Auto-translated
celt;43555
Spells appear randomly in the guild!

Not at all! There are spells that simply cannot appear in certain castles, and there are castles where the probability of a specific spell appearing is very high. For example, in the Castle, Resurrection appears more often than in other castles, in the Necropolis - raising undead (it's almost always available), in the Inferno - Armageddon, and so on.
User Avatar
#28
Auto-translated
Yes, there is even a hero in Inferno named Xiron – he has the Inferno specialization, and I’ve played with him many times, but then I realized that Inferno isn’t a particularly good skill for a hero, because the damage from the spell is very small compared to other spells, and it consumes a lot of mana!
Герой в каждом из нас...:rolleyes:

"Истинно могуч тот, кто побеждает самого себя"
In reply to Darth Saruman
User Avatar
#30
Auto-translated
Darth Saruman;44004
Inferno is overrated – Berserk and Blindness are the best!
Well, I don't know, Blindness only lasts until you attack a unit. It can only temporarily take out archers. I don't like Berserk; Hypnosis is better because it's unpredictable which unit the monster with Berserk will attack.
User Avatar
#31
Auto-translated
On one hand, you're right, but on the other, you're not. With the Fire Expert skill, Berserk can affect a larger group, usually 3-5 creatures, which, as you understand, is very significant, especially when the opponent has a large army.
Герой в каждом из нас...:rolleyes:

"Истинно могуч тот, кто побеждает самого себя"